Feb 28, 2010

Back to Reality


I unfortunately am back to reality. My great little fantasy life is over. I cannot adequately say how much I enjoyed playing with Rock and Ryker. Here is Ryker channeling the England pose.
I love watching his feet. I miss him climbing on my lap and watching real good videos - of himself on my blog and on his dad's. It helped ease a lot of missing mommy and daddy.
It was hard to get two boys to slow down, but I loved the idea of capturing the brothers' hands. One hand would come to get me and lead me to wonderful adventures. The other would wrap around my finger enduring the many kisses that would come its way.


Rock loves his brother. Sometimes a little too much. I love these little guys. I appreciate their great parents who are teaching them great principles. I am grateful that they have had great support in DeAndra's family. They have been amazing.

I'm back to school tomorrow, but part of my heart is with two adorable little boys (and their wonderful mommy and daddy.)

9 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

And she continues to wonder why I steal away every chance I get to see them.

Shannon said...

I can certainly see why it would be hard to say goodbye to these two. When do you get to visit with them again?

sherry said...

They are so cute. Life as a grandma is so good. I am glad you got a whole week to enjoy!

The Ascanios said...

The video of Rock just holding his head against Ryker is adorable.

Marianne & Clayton said...

Ok, the head nuzzling might be the cutest thing ever. Can my eyes explode from too much cute?

Nick said...

"...Ope there goes gravity."

Mom, I didn't know you listened to Eminem.

Whitni said...

The video is so cute! I am glad Rock loves him too.

The Ascanios said...

Nick it took me til now to figure out what you were talking about, I kept trying to find the part you wrote.

Karley said...

Found your blog thru Janaes ;)

Congrats to Aaron, and to YOU! You are such a wonderful Grandma...even tho I still look at you as way too young to be called grannie ;)Those boys are beautiful, definitely cute enough to be apart of the England clan.