Feb 21, 2010

A Week of Pure Grammy Bliss

I'm one happy grandma.  Rock has been so much fun to be with.  We had lots of laughs
and M&M's and gummi bears.
We ran to the park at the nearby school.  I should say Rock ran, Grammy walked.  When Rock saw how far behind Grammy was getting he looked back, turned around and came back with his little hand held up for Grammy to hold.
This is the best picture I could get while still holding that precious hand.
The park had a lot of fun toys with friends who were willing to share their knowledge of the fast and slow slides with this grateful grandma.
Rock is too smart for me.  I thought I had hidden the sweet stash somewhere he couldn't find.  I came into his room with him munching on them.  Then, I also noticed that he had filled up his dump truck with them.
We'll continue having fun.  Tomorrow is baby day.  We're so excited to add another cute boy to the England clan.

6 comments:

Whitni said...

I love how he ran back to help you! Cannot wait for the next baby :) Keep having fun mom!

The Ascanios said...

I'm so excited for another little England baby! Rock is adorable too, have fun mom!

Grappy Dale said...

Thank you, 29 hours later. Love the pix of him drooling gummy bear juice. He already is learning how to be a good big brother by helping his Grammy.

Shannon said...

It looks like you are having a great time; the story and photo of Rock "helping" by holding your hand is just too sweet. How are you going to be able to leave that cute boy and come back to the rowdy fifth graders?!?

Kelli said...

Live it up Grammy Rae... what a cute boy!

grandmaarlene said...

Keep upthe fun. I had mine a few weeks ago.