Feb 23, 2010

Rock and Ryker?

Still not sure on the baby's name.  I held him for about 7 hours.  It was nice.  Rock did well until he woke up and couldn't find his bampa. (Grandpa)
Rock's entertainment was his new pair of gloves.  He loved them.  He wasn't too excited when the nurse came in and grabbed a pair.  He thought she was using his gloves.  Derrick set him straight and showed him where his gloves were.
One day old.  Eyes wide open.  Such a cutie!
By the time I leave I will learn to swaddle the baby, but aren't they so cute peeking out?

6 comments:

jen said...

I definitely see more Aaron in this little one than I did with Rock. Cute even so!

The Ascanios said...

I love him! I can't wait to hold him.

Grappy Dale said...

Rock's gramps missed Rock more. Rock has the whole group to perform in front of. Ryker will learn from his older brother,the real pro. Cute kids.

Whitni said...

They are both so cute!

grandmaarlene said...

I love the little toes.

sherry said...

So his name is not Ryker? He sure is cute. You doubled you G-kids. Yeah!