Feb 14, 2010

Valentine's Day


Uncle Dale could not stand hearing this cute boy's cries, so he gave him what he wanted.  That's how we run things at Sunday lunch.  Now how to eat this huge soft cookie.
Mushing it into your face might wipe your nose, but all you get is frosting.
Finally the cookie has been conquered.  Such a cutie!
Dale may not think so, but I do appreciate this Valentine's gift.  This rocking chair has rocked many hours.  We got it with Aaron and all babies have spit, teethed, and cuddled while in this chair.  I thought it had been thrown away when it split apart.  It is part of our history and I'm glad we'll have it back to rock grandbabies.  Thanks Dale! (and Brian!)

6 comments:

The Ascanios said...

Yay! Colby is getting so big! I still want to see pictures of the new baby. I'm glad you got your rocking chair back!

Grappy Dale said...

While I may have been a little rough on RA for not noticing a rocking chair sitting in the middle of the living room, I'm glad she can use it to rock some grandbabys...So that means we need some here cuz that chair ain't gettin' hauled around.

Shannon said...

Looks like we missed some good dessert today! And I love your rocker; what a treasure.

grandmaarlene said...

I'm sure the grandkids will love to have grandma rock them. But it does require them to come to Manson. Good Luck.

Whitni said...

Sweet! I'm happy that chair is back. Colby is the best to watch eat dessert. haha

Lindsea said...

I want to see pictures of Amelia. I have no clue whether she looks like Megan or Travis. And good job dad for getting the rocker fixed :) It would have been missed.