Aug 11, 2009

Why Go On A Cruise? Reason Number 1

FAMILY!
The main reason for this cruise was to celebrate 50 years of wedded bliss for mom and dad. What great people they are. Great examples and lots of fun to be with.
This is our entire group. Twenty-seven people. Aunts, uncles, parents, husband, cousins, brothers, sisters, in-laws, nieces and second cousins. This is my favorite picture because it captures the trip for me. Crazy and fun. My favorite man! I enjoyed watching him interact with all my family and the crew on the ship. Family also includes brothers and sisters.
Brother Rob and wife Lonna. (for some reason I never did get you together posed) They also brought their fun daughters, but I will save them for later.
Sisters. We were all together and having way too much fun.
Sister Sherry and husband Larry. An adoring couple. She always looks to him for advice before doing anything.....Sister Jenni and husband Jim. We had fun watching Jim collect those "dam" dollars and watching Jenni not trying to keep up.
Brother Blake and wife Tonya, my inspiration in shopping.

Sister Kelli and husband Steve, positive, happy and pregnant. Great combination.

7 comments:

grandmaarlene said...

Thanks RaeAnne for the pictures and the comments. Sure enjoyed being with all of you.

Nick said...

1) Grandpa looks like a pimp in his white suit.

2) Sherry going to Larry for advice doesn't necessarily mean she follows any of it.

Jenni said...

Funny Funny Funny

sherry said...

I think you are right on. And for Nick's 411...I ALWAYS follow Larry's advice......As far as anyone needs to know....haha

Aaron said...

Wait...cousins, nieces and cousins? I was told that we weren't allowed! LIES!! ALL LIES!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we came back with the same number we left with...better than that other Dam boat!DE

Shannon said...

It looks like your family has a lot of fun together. Happy Anniversary to your folks!