Jul 29, 2009

Oh, What Do You Do In the Summertime?

VISIT FAMILY! The past weekend was plenty busy. First we got to visit with family. My baby is still doing well in college and KC has been well taken care of by my sister. I got to see Harry Potter, I've been waiting all summer. It did not disappoint me.



Kati, again I believe you look beautiful here, but I will remove it if you insist.


SWIM! After visiting with my side of the family then it was on to the England family reunion. We got to watch a lot of smiles, swimming, and visiting.
I kept wanting these pictures to be of Rock, but unfortunately his family decided to stay in Iowa. There, however, were quite a lot of cute little faces to grace my camera.


PLAY WITH A NEW CAMERA! For our cruise to Alaska I decided I needed a better camera. I spent this past weekend practicing with it.
BARBECUE! Here is a short instructional video on how to barbecue in the rain.



What do you do in the summertime?

4 comments:

Nick said...

By the way, I turned the BBQ off this morning.

Aaron said...

Rock feels like he missed out. He gets jealous seeing other kids on your blog.

sherry said...

You are a great photographer. Is that how you spell it? Anyway can't wait for Alaska and all the pictures you will take.

Shannon said...

We are pretty much doing the same stuff you are - visiting with friends and family, swimming, bbqing - all except the cruise to Alaska. LUCKY! :) Have fun!