Jul 5, 2009

Fourth Fun

It's been a great Fourth of July weekend. We had my brother, Steve, and his family with us and also my cute little grandson along with his parents.We spent a lot of time jet-skiing, beach combing, boating and enjoying visiting. It was great to get to know Lia, Berrett, Ethan and Kyle better. They are a lot of fun and have great talents in many areas. I just hope I don't get in trouble for posting this picture.
Rock is an active little guy. He moves constantly. Did I forget how much 17 month old kids move?
I love all the faces of Rock. He likes to "woof" at Sabry, say hi to everyone he meets, and climb on everything. What fun it is to have this cute little boy around.We enjoyed the fireworks on the beach. Rock made sure he got the chair first and enjoy the show. He oohed and aahed at first, but then the show lost his interest.
These are my first attempt to use the fireworks setting on my camera. Of course this is a little camera and not real professional, but I like the colors and designs.


Happy Fourth of July!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet pictures mom! definitely missed it. looks like fun though which is great!
love you, whitni

Kelli said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I bet the kids loved going out on the lake, that sounds like fun to me too!
Rock is as cute as ever, what a lucky grandma!

grandmaarlene said...

Thanks for making a memorial trip for Steve and family. I'm a lucky great-grandma. That little guy is sure cute, as are the other two I can claim.

sherry said...

I don't think there is anything better than a lake on the 4th of July!

Shannon said...

love your fireworks photos - and Rock! What an adorable ham!