Aug 28, 2009

Grammy's Visit

Hi fellow bloggers, welcome to a post all about me, Rock England.
This is my mommy and daddy. They are wonderful and treat me really well.

Grammy wanted everyone to know how extremely long my eyelashes are. Yes, they are real. Mommy does not apply fake ones.

Grammy says I am the cutest little kid around. A good smile her way and I can get just about anything I want.
I was a little embarrassed having Grammy watch me in the tub, but she just can't seem to get enough of me.
Being outside is one of my favorite things to do. All I had to do was grab Grammy's shoes and she would take me outside.
Daddy joined in the fun so I showed Grammy all that daddy has taught me.
Daddy and I love playing a game of golf. I swing as fast as I can in a crazy manner. It's more fun that way.
Don't you just love being outside? I sure do.

My toes show how much fun we had outside. Grammy loves watching my toes.

I gave Grammy this beautiful picture of me. I don't want her to forget who I am.

Thanks for taking time to hear about my Grammy's visit at my house. I'm tired, but probably not as exhausted as Grammy. She tried to keep up with me, but she was too slow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda surprised the blog was so short of pix. With that great subject matter you shoulda had plenty more to post. GpaDE

jen said...

Love the pictures of the toes!

Shannon said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. Post this boy anytime!

Kelli said...

You took some great pictures, what a cute boy! How were you able to go home again?

Anonymous said...

i gotta say my nephew is pretty awesome! great blog post mother rae!!!

sherry said...

You are getting good with that camera grammy. being a grandma rocks!!!