Jun 1, 2009

Kids on the Go

Lindsea enjoyed a road trip with boyfriend, Travis Volle from way far away in Florida.
He flew into Spokane where Lindsea anxiously awaited. They drove through Rexburg, outskirts of Yellowstone and down into Utah.

Her cousin, Beckie, and her grandparents all agreed he is a keeper. Can you tell they were having fun?
KC went all the way to Europe on a BritLit tour through BYU-Idaho. He graduated from college and this was his gift. I'm not sure where he is but we were all impressed he convinced all the girls to do the England pose.
KC is posing in his future home. I'm guessing it is some castle somewhere in Europe. Maybe he'll help me in the comment department.
Nottingham Park or Sherwood Forest? Anyway KC is imitating the Robin Hood pose. He had a blast. When Sherry picked him up she couldn't believe a kid could be smiling any bigger. She also was a sport and looked at all 850 pictures. He's coming home soon so I'm excited to add some more.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow, your kids are busy! I am very jealous of KC, I would love to go to England someday! That is very exciting.

Lindsea said...

Don't you mean Travis Soccer? :P

Jenni said...

I always look at what your kids are up to so I can see what to expect in my future. These look a little scary for me yet so We will stick with the way cute announcement from Whitni, I think I can handle high school graduation.

Shannon said...

Lindsea looks very happy. And I am sooo jealous of KC's trip!

janae said...

I think KC is touching TWO girls in that picture! Awesome!

And I'm glad to see some updates on Lindsea... I think I need to call her! :)