Jun 10, 2009

Graduation

I enjoy every year at graduation, at least for the past three years, hugging the graduates. These are my kids. Whitni's class is special to me. They were my first graders, then my fifth graders. Whitni above is hugging her coach, pe instructor and biology teacher. She is retiring this year and the school will definitely miss her.
We have some very dedicated ladies in our school who all year have taken pictures of every sporting, music and now graduation. I don't feel the stress to get that great picture because I know Nancy Miller will be right there. This shows Whitni did indeed graduate. I guess I should have looked in the blue case, though.

The throwing of the caps. You should be able to pick out Whitni, not tall, wearing a brace. All in all the day was great. We got to visit with a lot of friends I hadn't seen in awhile as well as many who we can't get enough of. Many thanks go to all of you who helped Whitni get where she is today. The village spreads far and wide.

6 comments:

jen said...

Way to go, Whitni! We wanted to come over but these crazy kids had too much going on!

grandmaarlene said...

Sure proud of you Whitni, way to go. Proud of Mom and Dad also, all their kids have now graduated from High School and very successfully also. Sure glad we could be there.

sherry said...

What an accomplishment. All your kids graduated. Rae anne I am so proud of you. I love having your kids at my house they have been trained by the best.

Shannon said...

Congratulations, Whitni! I am so excited to hear about all of the amazing experiences you will soon be having at BYU! Now, where is that kleenex... :)

Anonymous said...

thanks mom, and everyone else. :D
-whitni

Kelli said...

Congrats Whit! You will do awesome at BYU!