Jan 1, 2010

A Fun and Exciting Week

The break started with a visit from one of my favorite guys with his wonderful parents. We were all together except Lindsea, who was definitely missed.
Rock was very loving and very entertaining. It was nice having a little one again at Christmas and watch his excitement.
We did celebrate with Nick. It's fun to be able to celebrate his birthday with family every year. It seems the other birthdays come during the school year so I don't get to participate much

We took Rock and his family to Spokane where we all enjoyed the wedding reception for Steve and Kristi Kay. An added bonus was seeing the other newlyweds Rob and Cami.

Dale and I flew to Florida to visit with Lindsea and for me to meet Travis.  We stayed with their Disney connections at Animal Kingdom Lodge.  Great atmosphere.


These pictures were taken from a balcony at the lodge.  There were also ostriches, anikole cattle and some fancy bird.  It was fun to look out the windows while getting on the elevator to see what animals were out and about.

It was great to meet Travis.  He makes my daughter smile and smile.  They were fun to watch
It is good to see someone take such good care of your children when you can't be there for them.  Lindsea has taken a big risk in moving so far away.  I'm happy all is working for her.  Travis is good for her and they do seem happy together.
I will add more of our trip when I can get the pictures to move.  I have lost 7 pictures already.   Thanks Lindsea and Travis for a great trip!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

School is going to be very boring after the vacation you have enjoyed! :) You have such a great family; we are blessed to know you.

Grappy Dale said...

How is it when I fume I feel busy...until the kids come around, or we go to Florida and see them? Need my morning and afternoon naps.

sherry said...

Boy does that little boy have a great pair of tonsils.

grandmaarlene said...

Glad you have had a great vacation, both at home and in Florida. Keep the blogs coming.