Feb 1, 2009

Our Little Princess Turns 18

That's right, folks! We no longer have any children in the house, they are now all legally adults.
Happy Birthday Whitni!
Whitni invited a few people and we had a party. Guitar Hero was fun to watch. I'd never seen this before. I had no idea how many components there could be, from drums to singing to two different guitars, but mostly LOUD!
Marissa bequeathed the princess crown to Whitni complete with blinking lights and pink duct tape.
Whitni's friend, Alejandra, brought her the cake. It was beautiful and delicious.
The gal to Whitni's right is the culprit in shoving her face, not once but about three times, into the cake.
Now, who wants a piece?

Thank you to all the kings and queens in my princess' life.

3 comments:

sherry said...

Oh Rae Anne you are getting so old. It is a good thing I have Ashley else I would be in your same boat come October......Happy Birthday Whitney...Looks like lots of fun

Lois Cook Berrett said...

I can't believe that your baby is 18. Do you remember when you were the flower girl at our wedding reception? What a little princess you were too. This really makes me feel old. I enjoy your blog and feel like I am getting to know you again. It has been so fun.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, Whitni!
I hate to see her turn 18 because I will miss her in Young Women.
And I am sure Whitni has NEVER done anything to deserve having her face pushed into a cake! :)