Dec 8, 2008

Fun Times

During Whitni's senior year people have heard me say, "This is the last time I'll need to go to Oroville for a volleyball game," many other things to that same effect. One thing I'll miss, though, are the visits with the team. A lot of them I've had in school and it's fun to see them relax in our home during team dinners.

I spent a wonderfully relaxing weekend with two good friends. We laughed, sewed, laughed visited, laughed and ate. I was taught some new tricks in sewing, it was almost like getting twice as much done in the same time as one. It is fun to go somewhere other than home and quilt all weekend. I got a lot done, and had a great time while doing it.

2 comments:

sherry said...

I think we need a quilting weekend or week or even month:)

Lois Cook Berrett said...

Hi RaeAnne, This is Aunt Lois. I just discovered your blog and enjoyed looking at your pictures. I just started blogging and have enjoyed it and reading the relatives blogs. What a fun weekend. I haven't gotten back into quilting since we got home. Had too much else to do. One of these days I will get started again. Love ya!