Dec 24, 2008

Christmas Vacation 2008, Page 4



12-23-08 Because of weather and having DeAndra's brother it was decided the little one with his parents and uncle would leave earlier than usual with a rental van . Their Christmas, therefore, was a little rushed. It was fun watching a very sleep deprived Rock pulling it together to please the adults that watched to see his reactions. He performed well.

Dale and I took the grandson to Santa Maria for a farewell. It was great having them for the time we did. I appreciate them letting this grandma monopolize their little boy. I just never seem to tire of being around him. I wonder if that will hold true when he is a teenager?


They did call throughout the day updating us on their progress. Dale and I got back to Solvang and enjoyed a little shopping. We did a little stocking stuffer shopping. I would tell him what I wanted and he would buy what he wanted. It worked for all.

The evening was a relaxing one with Navajo Tacos, watching Elf, and watching mom and dad with their daily gift.


3 comments:

jen said...

I hope you can have some fun even without Rock there!

Sara said...

Did Marissa get wine glasses?

sherry said...

I love the KC and Rock superman picture...thats a keeper