Apr 21, 2012

Amsterdam Fun! Scenery

During vacations I like to practice with my camera.  It seems it is the only time I have to sit and play with the features.  During the cruise I was able to take it one more level and actually took a class.  It was short, but I did learn some new things to try.  Here are my efforts:
 In portrait mode.
 Sunset fun.
 Up close and personal.
 Zoomed in.
 On the way north from Curacao we were on the sunset side, so evenings were great.
 The England pose.
I still have a lot to learn.  This means I need to go on more vacations!

4 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

Maybe Hawaii next camera session

grandmaarlene said...

I want to go back. What beautiful sunsets.

Shannon said...

Beautiful pictures! I think Dale has the right idea, imagine the practice you could get on those tropical flowers!

Carrie said...

beautiful pictures! I think I'll stow away in your luggage if you head to Hawaii!!! We should take a camera class together.