Apr 10, 2012

Westerdam More Fun!

These are some pictures from the first formal night.
Dale loved that he went on vacation and had to get dressed up to eat.
Since the deck is not cooperating with my hair we had to take it inside.


 Aruba was the next stop, a small island that has recently embraced tourism.
 We took a ride with a very talkative cabby.  I'm not sure how much of what he said to believe.  Above is their national forest.  It is totally cactus and rocks.  Aruba is all cactus.
 A city shot.
 Big rock and cactus, it is actually a cactus fence.
These two trees show us all which way the wind blows.  Aruba was good for a few hours, but I can't see myself spending any more time.  Send me to Half Moon Cay and the flour sand instead.

6 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

You will overflow the blog if you put in all our fun. The Rock pix has a shark's fin in the middle, bottom left corner of that pix is the corner of something' mouth. Taxi driver had a "true" story about EVERYTHING.

Whitni said...

haha I love the picture of your hair blowing in your face.
You all look great!

The Ascanios said...

Haha that made me laugh, I'm super jealous of your trip though! It looks like you guys had fun! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

Shannon said...

I love that part of the national forest is rocks - it reminds me of the dwarf cities in the Inheritance series!

Kelli said...

Expecting more... It is fun to see pictures, looks like you guys had a great time!

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.