Dec 21, 2010

Christmas Relaxation


Can you tell I'm not in snowy Washington?  I get to spend some time in sunny Florida, but looks can be deceiving, it is not hot.  I have been relaxing in my hotel room typing addresses, playing with photoshop trying to create a wedding announcement.  Fun Stuff!!!  I enjoy this part with no distractions.
Lindsea and Travis were both singing in the Candlelight Processional at Epcot.  I waited in line, but the best I could do was a bench in the back.  So I spent 20 minutes playing Where's Lindsea and Travis?  Can you see anyone you know?  Yeah, it's not her.  She's blonde but not her.  Erase those 20 pictures.
Look again.  Can you see her now?   Unfortunately I had about 40 pictures of her, plus a video.  Yes, I do know what Lindsea looks like.
Can you find Travis here?   I was sure it was him in the back row.
Trace Atkins was the narrator.  It was with a picture like this that I finally found someone I knew.  Look above Mr. Atkins' head to the right.  It's kind of dark, but suddenly I knew for sure where Travis was.   If Travis was in green and not yellow maybe Lindsea could be there too.

Once I found her I felt foolish.  Of course this is my Lindsea.  How could I have thought she was the other two blondes in the group?
  I loved listening to this program once I could relax and not worry where the two singers I knew were.  Trace Atkins read from Luke 2 with songs interspersed.  My favorite was Away in a Manger.  I love the arrangement and the reverence with which it was sung.
After their first program I went and got my favorite meal at Disney - a turkey leg.  I sat in the cold on a padded chair and listened to the second show.  Even then I felt the spirit of their production.  I loved how Christ-centered it was and brought the real presence that should be with us all.  
To prove to all that they both were pretty close to the narrator.  Lindsea says she is close enough to touch him.  I never did see that, however.
On our way out we took advantage of the Kodak photo op.  They are a very cute couple.
Lindsea insisted having one with her mom.  I think you can see the tired of walking look in my eyes.  Lindsea is flirting with the cameraman.
One fun day.  Having a great time!!

6 comments:

Whitni said...

Looks like tons of fun! So jealous you are in Florida!

Grappy Dale said...

I still don't understand why you got to go and I had to stay with the college kids. Looks like fun.

Shannon said...

What a nice way to get in the Christmas mood! Did they make a recording of the program available for purchase? Enjoy your trip...

Kelli said...

I wouldn't mind being in Florida right now... Glad you finally found your girl. Have fun!

Lindsea said...

I wouldn't mind doing this again!! I enjoyed sharing Candlelight Processional with you. :)

Lindsea said...

I wouldn't mind doing this again!! I enjoyed sharing Candlelight Processional with you. :)