Nov 24, 2010

Thankfulness Randomly

Of course I am grateful for my little boys, especially when they get my heart pumping.
Having them close enough to play with often is definitely something I am so grateful for.
Having supportive parents is appreciated to epic heights.
I enjoy the relationship my daughters are enjoying with their grandparents and their cousins.

I appreciate the strong young man here.  I haven't enjoyed church meetings as much as this last week when I heard TJ and Nate speak.  What a great spiritual feast.
It's great to have Nate back.
I am very grateful for a sister that has made me a better person.  She taught me to quilt, something that has given me great joy.  She has taken in a son and treated him as her own.  She feeds and cares for my college kids so well that I'm surprised they ever want to come home.  
Happy Thanksgiving!!

6 comments:

Whitni said...

I LOVED seeing you mom!! Thanks for being awesome yourself!

The Ascanios said...

I'm thankful for you mommy!

Lindsea said...

Those are all wonderful things to be thankful for. I think it's awesome that you took a picture before taking Rock off of the bike :)

I'm so excited to see you next month! I miss my mom.

Kelli said...

I love the pictures, and your Random Thanksgiving! Hope your Day was great!

grandmaarlene said...

Thanks. We appreciate you and your family. So glad you have kids here at school so we can spend some time with them. Besides we get to see you more often that way.

Shannon said...

So many terrific things to be thankful for. Happy belated Thanksgiving!