Nov 12, 2010

Smile, Random Thoughts


All our kids have played or just sat in the fireplace.  What makes this different?  We just sat and watched him.


He even helped in the cleanup.  Well, sort of.
How can you not be happy looking at such cute little guys.
There is a tree in our backyard that is a brilliant red.  I 'm not sure you can get the full effect of its brilliant redness in this picture, so trust me it is red.  I love sitting in the kitchen at the table looking at the yellow leaves of the birch tree and as I turn to the left there is this bright red tree.  It's absolutely beautiful and just leaves a great feeling inside.

9 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

Nuthin' like good old apple wood ash to stick to shoes, skin, carpet, hair and toys. The tree is almost as bright and beautiful as the blog owner.

The Ascanios said...

This makes me miss home!

Tonya C. said...

I have loved the brilliant fall colors this year! Britten and I found about 26 colors to describe the vibrant foliage.

Kelli said...

I love the random thoughts, we need to see some more of them. :)

Whitni said...

I agree with Kelli!! You need to post more! And I love that tree! Miss you mom!!!!

grandmaarlene said...

You do have some beautiful views from you home, love the tree. That picture of Rock in the fireplace reminded me of you eating clinkers from the fireplace when you were about one. All kids are about the same.

Shannon said...

Those cuddly little boy moments go by way too fast. Your tree is beautiful - and your husband is sweet (but don't tell him I noticed!)

Lindsea said...

Thanks mom for your post. I agree that you don't do it enough! :)
And I love Rock's inside out green shirt :)

sherry said...

Is that one of the forest trees that you planted years ago? You are reaping what you sowed.