May 1, 2010

Superstar

In my cleaning attempt in the office I found the Good Fruit Grower issue that featured Dale and Len.  It was refreshing to see him in print nonsheriff related.   You'll notice below that Doug somehow enters the picture with a quote.  Not sure how that happened since everywhere else it says Dale.  

Dale also celebrated a birthday.  He never asks for much, (helicopter) but is always giving so much.  I've been spoiled with meals being prepared and driving everywhere we go so I can sleep.  

He even shared the candle blowing with Poly.
I don't think he knows how to just smile.

Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

The Ascanios said...

Ha the caption for the picture says Dale is on the right. Sad I missed out on your party though!

Grappy Dale said...

All we have left to do is break in the new ice cream maker...party on.

Lindsea said...

All those kids and CHAYO is the one texting??

It was in the 90's here today so I am more than ready for homemade ice cream!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Dale! Ice Cream maker huh? I have a really great recipe...

Shannon said...

But really, is a helicopter too much to ask?
:) Happy Birthday, Dale!