May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Lindsea!!

I was really looking forward to having Lindsea and Travis visiting us from Florida.  It seemed to go too quickly and apparently we all weren't feeling well.  They did a lot through the week, I worked.  We did have a big blow-out birthday bash for Lindsea.  I'm not sure if people came to tell Lindsea happy birthday, meet Travis or just eat cake.

One of the many cakes that we enjoyed.
These tough critics gave the homemade ice cream and cakes three thumbs up.
Here's the best testimonial to the tasty nature of birthday cake.
I have more from the weekend, but it will give you something to make me think you might be looking forward to.  Happy birthday Lindsea.  Love you lots!!  I miss having you around, but luckily planes fly pretty quickly.

7 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

It was a wild busy week. I'm not rested up yet. Part of that is Rissa the Drama Queen's fault tho. We need more of those parties.

The Ascanios said...

I'm sad I couldn't be there for your birthday Linds but it was great to see you! I love you!

sherry said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I think I will make a chocolate cake and celebrate. It looks good!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Lindsea! That chocolate cake did look good, hmmm... cupcakes...

grandmaarlene said...

Wish I could have been there too. Nothing like a birthday to bring out friends and family.

Shannon said...

It looks like a great celebration. Sorry you all had to suffer through various battles with germs!

Lindsea said...

Thank you! I love you too and am very grateful for planes that will take me home in 8.5 hours :)