Mar 27, 2010

The Big Move

On our way down to Medford with a big trailer and Len's pickup I look up from my reading and see the speed Dale is going  and ask him, "Since when does Oregon have this high a speed limit?

I noticed we were not the fastest on the road going this speed.  We were kind of freaking out, and Dale kept insisting cars were still passing us.  I suggested we check the speed with the GPS.  Relief, we were only going 62.
Rock was given the job of organizing the loading into the moving van.  He took this job very seriously and spent a lot of time deciding how we could better streamline the process.
He wasn't a slacker and worked very hard.
He was everywhere and showed his workers he wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty.
Even the bosses need a break.
He then got relieved of duty to take a much deserved nap.
The trailer got filled and some items went into the pickup.
Then Aaron and DeAndra said goodbye to their home of about five months.

4 comments:

Grammy Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grandmaarlene said...

That doesn't look much fun. I never did enjoy the job of moving. Maybe thats why we had lived here 38yrs now. Hope they like their new place.

sherry said...

Did you try to trade drivers at that speed? Hope Aaron
and DeAndra love their new place and lots of luck to them.

Shannon said...

I was going to be very impressed with a pickup that could drive that fast while hauling a trailer! :)
I think I need Rock to come organize our household...