Nov 6, 2009

The Many Faces of A Golden Child

Twenty-seven years ago Dale and I went out with another couple and enjoyed some good Chinese food in Wenatchee. All through the night we were timing contractions. Five hours later a cute little boy was born.In honor of this wonderful son's birthday I present the many faces of KC.I believe we could say this is the contented playful look.This is the goofy look, coming from how many apple stickers Aaron could stick on his face.The tired warrior look, after spending HOURS with a sword down the back of his underwear. Somehow he always had that covering for his swords. The invincible look that lets all around him know he can take you down, especially if you are Shredder.One of my most favorite looks- the loving look. It appears most often and is most appreciated.This is the sweet look that tells everyone I'm a great person. Now can I go play?The scary look - or the sickly beat up look. I guess you could take your pick.The "I've got a massive head of hair and I'm not afraid to use it" look. The look one gets from expelling large of amounts of hot air.

His look of excitement when a meal is ready to be consumed. (Do the jammy pants and Hawaiian shirt remind you of anyone?)
The actor in character look.

The look of accomplishment.
KC, we love you and all the many looks we enjoyed with you over the years. (I love the dimple)You truly are one of a kind, and the kind I'm glad we were honored to help guide through the past twenty-seven years. Have a great birthday.

6 comments:

Whitni said...

Happy Birthday KC!

The Ascanios said...

Happy Birthday KC! Love you!

Grappy Dale said...

Hope your birthday is a great one and you enjoy it. Thanks for being the "golden child" in all you do.

grandmaarlene said...

Hope your birthday is great. Love all the looks of you.

Lindsea said...

Happy Happy birthday KC dear! I saw a backpack at Universal Studios that makes it look like you are giving Yoda a piggy back ride. I thought of you :)

Shannon said...

Happy belated birthday to KC! The England genes are easy to spot in those baby pictures - he looks just like Colby!