Apr 16, 2009

It's All Good

"It's all good," are words I've heard from Dale for a few months now. Many times I feel like slapping him, because I don't see much good happening. I had been doing pretty well keeping myself from the latest media smear campaign by the sheriff. Until today. A student in my class was reading a newspaper article while we were doing social studies. I took it from him and continued the lesson. I later looked at it discovering it was an article from the Wenatchee World. I got through about two paragraphs before I felt tears of frustration come. The article hit the garbage.
The good part comes from people like Eileen Ervin. Yesterday I received the card in the middle above sharing her concern and support for Dale. Today she and her sister sent Dale the two cards surrounding my card. At 8:30 tonight the doorbell rang and we received a balloon bouquet and a beautiful plant with lilies. Most of my frustration has left in the support of this wonderful woman.

Thanks Eileen!

7 comments:

jen said...

I know you know you have lots of support but it is always nice to get a reminder!

Grammy Rae said...

Yes, we do know that many of you support and believe in Dale. This overwhelming display of support came on the perfect day for me. To all of you out there who have continued to give words of support and love, thank you.

Kelli said...

It's wonderful to have good friends!!

sherry said...

We all love you. I am pulling up the paper. You know me I am not afraid to write something. Hang in there.

Shannon said...

I saw the Chelan article on Wednesday and my heart broke for your family. There are always two sides to every story, and for some reason the truth is often the last thing the media is interested in. Hang in there - you guys are loved.

Beckie said...

We all love you too...and I know the community does too!

Lois Cook Berrett said...

Not too sure what is happening, but I hope you know that we love you and hope that all turns out well. Remember the old saying, "Truth will prevail." Good luck and hang in there.