Apr 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Wishes

My life has been better because I met a certain young man thirty years ago. That post will come later. But many, many years ago this young man was born to a wonderful couple. He was the last of eight children.
He learned early how to get attention amid all his siblings.
He's always been a happy boy. That is one of the first things I noticed about Dale. He was happy and enjoying life. Throughout our many years together he has transfered that attitude to his family. He does anything and everything he can to make our lives happier.

Another of Dale's great traits is his caring for others. He continually works towards the well-being of others before his own. I'm spoiled with breakfast, laundry, and dishes done.
Dale never tires of helping his kids. He can find a learning moment in just about anything. He has had great examples in his life that helped make him who he is. I believe the world is much better place with him in it. At least for me.

5 comments:

Sara said...

I love the picture with the striped tie with a striped tshirt, also the crooked glasses. :)

jen said...

Ryan just tried wearing the same outfit- striped shirt and tie- to school last week. It was mismatch day! Who knew they had those days when Dale was younger too!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Dale! What a handsome young man you were!!!

Jenni said...

Thank you Dale for making my sis's life happy.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, Dale! I can't get over how much he looks like Colby (Colby looks like him?) in the cowboy picture!