Nov 9, 2008

My Prince

One of the talks in stake conference today referenced Cinderella and how we see ourselves marrying the prince of our dreams in a beautiful castle. It is close to my reality. Almost thirty years ago I married a wonderful man and we married in the beautiful castle of the Salt Lake Temple. Lately I received some wonderful flowers with an unusual apology for what we are going through from this good man. I don't believe he has anything to apologize for. He does not deserve what is happening and it hurts my heart to see men twist and turn things to destroy him. So most of all I am thankful for his calming spirit and love for the past thirty years. No matter what happens - I'm by his side. Thank you all for your prayers and support. It means a lot.

2 comments:

Lindsea said...

And we are all grateful you found your Prince Charming Mom! :) I've never seen that picture of Dad before. It's cute!

sherry said...

Boy those are great looking flowers he sent you. Dale must of used the same perservative on him as well as the bouquet.