Nov 18, 2008

Reminiscing





Dad wanted a good picture of Dale for the calendar. What more can you ask for? Hawaiian shirt, apple blossoms and a handsome man.






This other picture (I was reminiscing while looking for the Dale picture) was taken in Chicago. I love Chicago! It is close to two sisters and a son and daughter-in-law with my grandson. It also is fun to roam around with a sister, daughter and niece. I enjoy the Sherry visits.

This last one was taken at Field of Dreams. Ignore all the chins. Not a great angle for a picture, but Dale and Aaron were in heaven.

12 comments:

Nick said...

Sorry to break your heart mom, but that's Aaron. When I went to the Field of Dreams you didn't want to go.

DeAndra said...

It says Aaron...Nick, we talked about you pretending to know how to read.

DeAndra said...

And who's the baby? It doesn't look like Rock really...he's a little concerned.

sherry said...

Let's take lots of trips to Chicago the next two years :)

Nick said...

She changed it to Aaron!! It said Nick!! I'm not making stuff up!!

DeAndra said...

Sure she did. Sometimes we want to believe something so badly that we start to make it so in our minds. But the point is, it's only in your mind, and history has shown that your mind isn't the most reliable source.

Nick said...

I know it isn't, but Mom, back me up on this one!

DeAndra said...

oh, look who has gone crying to his mommy!

Grammy Rae said...

In my hurry to type I thought it looked like Nick and put his name. When he mentioned he wasn't there I changed it to Aaron. So be nice to my baby boy! And the picture is Rock, all Rock.

Nick said...

Thanks Mom. There Aaron, put that in your pipe and smoke it!

DeAndra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeAndra said...

Ooo...your mommy comes to save you and now you are acting all tough and strong. That sounds like Ute talk, if in place of mommy you substitute parole officer.