Sep 11, 2011

Dreams

Scrolling through pictures on Facebook Saturday night this was one of the pictures I saw.  It is the only link I can think of for my dream.

In my dream Helen and Leo were able to come back to earth for one day.  I remember sitting next to Leo and asking him for advice.  I can't recall what I was asking, but I remember the wonderful feeling of having this special gift of talking to him one more time.  And as I was talking to him Helen sat nearby smiling.  I'm sure just enjoying watching her family.  It all felt so real, that when I woke I laid in bed reliving the feeling of being with them.

I am grateful for the knowledge that one day I will be able to visit with them again and have it not only feel real but truly be real.

9 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

And you aren't gonna tell us how the milkshake turned out?

Beckie said...

Thank you for that post. I love that picture of KC and Grandpa Leo.

Sara said...

That picture is one of my favorites! Sounds like a nice dream but makes me miss them.

Shannon said...

I have had a couple of dreams about being with my Grandma Pearl. I hate to wake up; buy, like you, look forward to the day the visit will be real and forever.

Whitni said...

Thanks for posting that mom. I miss them!

The Ascanios said...

I miss grandma and grandpa every day. We made milkshakes in the blender a few days ago and it always reminds me of being with them.

KC said...

Good pic, brings back all those wonderful memories of Grandma and Grandpa England. I'm pretty sure the milkshake turned out great, Grandpa was watching it after all.

Lindsea said...

I wish I could 'like' KC's post. So true!

Sadly, I don't think Travis has tasted a grandpa's milkshake so I think the diet is going to be put on hold tonight so I can make it for him.

jen said...

I want that dream!