Jun 28, 2011

Summer Fun - 1

Warning:  This is the my scrapbook of my two weeks vacation.  Read at your own risk.
I spent the first week of my vacation down with my parents in Utah.  My main focus being my four kids living here.  
One day was spent at Sherry's mountain "cabin".  The girls and their grandpa enjoyed a long four wheeler ride through the mountains.
Mom enjoyed finding a quiet place to read.
It has been fun visiting, shopping and eating with my kids.
I enjoyed watching Nick play softball.  It brought back memories of watching him at home and watching my brother Rob on the same field.  I couldn't find anywhere to take a picture without the fence so it is there.  
It was the last game of the year for them so I took advantage of the photo op.  
The second week of my adventure takes place in Sedona, Arizona.  Our trip to this beautiful place was gorgeous.  Lots of construction and lots of time watching Sherry pass multiple cars at a time (okay it was a passing lane).
I'm loving the red rock look.
My traveling companions.
My sisters and I took a walk in the bearable temperatures around our "glorified trailer park" resort.  
I didn't realize the walk was to be from one vending machine to another.  (Okay, she was buying water for us.)
Dad's breakfast was waiting for us when we got back.  I figured out how to use the time on my camera but we need to find a different angle next time.  It was 106 yesterday.  Just a side note.

4 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

Sorry you have to put up with the heat, we were sweltering in 80 degree temps. Have a local bail bonds company on retainer so have fun.

Lindsea said...

So much fun! I'm glad you get to spend time in Utah with every one. I'll get to see you in 3 weeks! Partying will continue :)

Whitni said...

Thanks for everything mom! It was great to see you and spend time with you! I love you and have fun in Arizona!!!

Shannon said...

I would like to sit next to your mom on that deck with the beautiful view! It looks like you are having a wonderful time with the people you love.