Jun 16, 2011

Release

The seniors had an auction to earn some money.  Dale bought this beautiful young lady to help in the yard.  I had heard she knew how to cook Chinese food (she is from Taiwan).  So cooking dinner for us was the plan.  
Above she is laying rice on a roasted seaweed sheet.  She adds the ingredients below...
rolls it up and they become these good looking rolls.
NO raw fish for us, the seaweed is fishy enough.  Dale added a lot of Yoshida's Sweet and Savory sauce and really enjoyed it.
These wontons were my favorite.  They had sausage and cabbage and we dipped them in the Yoshida's.
A favorite of the boy's was the Egg Drop soup.  
Dinner is served.  

The release part of this blog involves school being over!!  I spent the day doing recess duty for a much smaller  group of boys - mainly two special towheads.  
New Bike.  He was so excited to be going to school to ride it he woke me up at 5:30 ready to go.
Ryker found probably the only mud puddle in the playground but sat for a long time throwing mud around.
The helmet stayed on throughout the day, even though it was Rissa's.
For his aunts, and anyone else interested.
Babysitting has never been so much fun!

4 comments:

Whitni said...

Oh my gosh I am so jealous! They are so cute. The food looks great too. Not too fishy? I loved the video!

Carrie said...

I would love to have Emily cook for me! She is such a sweet girl. I love the photos of they boys, but the video is priceless!

Grappy Dale said...

How come Emily can't be our slave for more than just one day??? I bought her fair and square. What is there to say about the boys that we don't already know.

Shannon said...

I tried some of Emily's sushi - delicious!

You positively glow when you are with those two boys. :)