Oct 22, 2008

Volleyball




Whitni has been tearing up the court. Her position this year is setter. Many times she runs at least 10 miles during the game getting to many impossible balls. She comes home absolutely exhausted. Her father also is busy at the games. Notice him in the back calling the lines. I stay behind the scenes doing the scorebook or score clock. Last night the other team starting yelling, "Hey scorer lady, you've got the wrong score." I turned to them, looked at the score book and told them it was correct. She pointed to a friend who looked like she must have been keeping score with her phone. I guess this was their official scorer. I'm supposed to take their word that she knows all the rules. We did win!

3 comments:

Lindsea said...

Yay for you mom! I am glad you took our amazing advice! love you!

sherry said...

I am so excited to have all my siblings on board. You left you check book here at my house. There are only a few checks left so I thought I would take care of them for you.

DeAndra said...

Go Whit!!!