Oct 23, 2008

The Grammy part of Grammy Rae


The best part of growing older! This cute boy that makes me smile anytime I see him. At school when I need a lift I find the blog or the many pictures adorning my classroom and the day is magically better.
Whitni won her game tonight. The first game was ugly. The rest were better. I believe the girls are in second place, but who knows.
I may be quitting school sooner than later. Four of my colleagues have battled cancer in the last three years. In a small elementary school that seems like a lot of cancer. Today we found out that one special friend has many spots of cancer that are inoperable in her brain. I student taught in her class, and then we were teaching partners when I taught first grade. We share a love of chocolate, especially M&M's. Through her battle she has remained so upbeat and positive. If anyone deserves a miracle it would be her. Time to go look at Rock.

No comments: