Jan 23, 2011

Washington Reception

(Many of these pictures courtesy of Carrie Sorensen, Thanks Carrie!)
More fun happened in Washington.  After a day of traveling we set out at the church to get the gym to look less like a gym.  My eyes were crossing and my lack of decorating was terribly evident.  An angel named Krisy came and saved me and helped the room become a reception hall.
Lindsea's aunt Mary made the gorgeous cake.   Lindsea couldn't have been happier.
The happy couple.
One of my favorite Lindsea looks, especially when it is aimed not at me.
Any who saw the gentle way in Utah that they fed each other cake would be surprised at how vicious it became in Washington.
Family  came and helped the overwhelmed mother of the bride with the table centers.  What would I do without family and friends?
Rock had fun with the "favorites" table, especially the Red Vines.  They were right at his level.  Many young hands stole multiple red sticks.
I had to add this because I love the tongue action, and because he is such a cutie.  Thanks to all who helped make our wild weekend one in a million.

6 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

So much fun to see everyone but really appreciate all the help, both in Utar and here. Couldn't have done it without family and friend's help. You are a great example on getting it done.

Shannon said...

Everything was so nice at the reception - you have a wonderful team of assistants! Best of all was seeing the totally blissed-out happy couple. :)

grandmaarlene said...

It was so much fun having all of you here, sure glad Lindsea wanted to get married in Salt Lake. I'm glad you had lots of help in Manson for you reception there, nothing like family and friends.

Jenni said...

Fun pictures, so glad we could see some. After seeing how hard you all worked I am not sure I want my daughter to get married. UGH

sherry said...

Wow what a whirl wind of fun and excitement for them. They are a beautiful couple.

Lindsea said...

Thanks or everything Mom and Dad! We really enjoyed our time out there and are grateful every one's help :)